Google+
Google+

Shah Rukh's autobiography to be released soon

Jun 8, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan has given his fans a chance to know him more closely. Fans that have been waiting to hear the tale of the superstar's struggle and success are very close to reading it in Khan's own words.

Khan's autobiography, titled 'Twenty Years In A Decade', is almost complete and will be released soon.

Talking about the completion of his autobiography, Khan said, "I've been writing this book since more than 10 years now. It is called 'Twenty Years In A Decade' because I felt that in 10 years, I've lived a life of 20 years between 1991 to 2001. It's almost complete now and one of these days when I complete it, I will ask my writer friends to edit it and I'll release it."

The book will have many personal moments of the star's life. There is a chapter on journalism too. The chapter which is very close to the star is where he mentions his parents who passed away when he was young. Many experiences and things about him have been written in a fun way.

But Khan doesn't want to take his writing skill to screen because he thinks writing a screenplay is far more difficult than writing a story. Khan, started his career in 1991 with Deewana and produced numerous hits in that decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment