Google+
Google+

HAPPY DIPAWALI

Nov 5, 2010

happy dipawalihappy dipawalihappy dipawali



A VERY HAPPY DIPAWALI to all of you.
It was a great day, starting with "HAPPY DIPAWALI"  wishes and then I went for GOLMAL-3 with friends. We were four in two bikes. There were no or little traffics on the route to Kalindi Kunj to Noida sector 18. It was a joy ride of around 10 minutes. Around 1hour waiting for the movie and after 2 and 1/2 hr we realised that 1 hr wait was not useless. It paid off, movie was really FUNNNNNNN. It was a great funnie movie, we laughed non-stop. Thereafter 20 minutes of joy ride to Friends Colony Cumminity Centre and mouth watering Shawarma was a great fun. In between enjoyed the Diwali Dhamaka...Every where we could hear the patakas or see the lights. The whole J.M.I was decorated and lightened like a bride especially the Vice Chancellors office. And finally when I came back to home I was greeted with Shahi Tukda, and at that point I realised that I missed Diwali sweets. It was like Eid without sewaiya, honeymoon without bride.
Unfortunately my all friends were celebrating Diwali away from hostel with their family or relatives. No bother i will get some when they return to hostel. I hope you all celebrated Diwali full of sweets.

happy dipawali

No comments:

Post a Comment