Google+
Google+

About friends... perfect

Dec 7, 2010

meandmysansar - friends

Friendship is not about “I m sorry “


its about “abbe  teri  galti hai “
 
Friendship is not about “I m there for u” or “I missed u “



 it’s about “kahan marr gaya saale  “
 
Friendship is not about “I understand “



 its about “sab teri wajah se hua manhus“
 
Friendship is not about “I care for u  “



its about “kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga “
 
Friendship is not about “I m happy for ur success



its about “chal party de saale“
 
Friendship is not about “I love that girl“



its about “saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain “

Friendship is not about “WilI u forget me


its about “laat maarta hoon duniya ko“
Friendship is not about “R u coming for outing tomorrow


its about “ nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai “
                       Friendship is not about “Get well soon

its about “ Itna piyega toh yehi hoga“

    Friendship is not about “I lost my job”

its about “ abbey mera adha khana hey na tere liye“

Friendship is not about “All the best for ur career“

its about “ bahut hua, abhi toh switch mar le“

No comments:

Post a Comment