Google+
Google+

Open The Shop

Feb 25, 2011


There was once an  Indian owning a shop, living in USA ,
He was involved in a car accident. 

At the hospital, when he awoke, 
he called for the nurse to find out what had happened to him. 

 She said "I'm very sorry, sir, but you were involved in a very bad car crash/"Car crash!
"My Corolla!! Is my car all right?" he asked hysterically.
"Sir, your car was destroyed, but that is the least of your worries -
you lost your left arm in the crash, and we were unable to save it," she said apologetically.


What "I lost my arm? My Swiss Watch! My Swiss Watch!!"
"Sir, please calm down. That is the least of your worries.
You are in a very critical condition, but all your family is here to see you."

He asked for his family to be called in.
As they gathered around the bed,
He  called for each of them by name. 


 "Maya, are you here?"
"I am here dear, and I will never leave you", said His wife!

 
 "Rocky".., are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you." 


"Gogi..., are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you."


"Pocky..., my son, are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you."


"Well" said Father thoughtfully,  if all of you are here..?
>............ .......That means......>............ ....?
>............ ..?


THAT MEANS NOBODY OPENED THE SHOP THIS MORNING!!!!! ????"
WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL ARE DOING HERE????? 
GO AND OPEN THE SHOP....!!!! !!


I HAVE ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH LOSS...
I CAN NOT SUFFER MORE LOSS.....PLEEEEEEEE EEEEEASE

This is Not OUR INDIA......
Thiis is USA....
If U close yr business...my eyes will Close soon...?
Don't U Understand.. ...Plz..OPEN THE SHOP!!!!!!!! 1
Open the shop....Open the Shop....Plz!
And......!
And He.......!
And He...died!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment